Wednesday 17 May 2017

LO2: legal and ethical


yes my adverts follow legal guide lines apart from the song on the promotional video that features a song by the band public enemy.

I have avoided any ethical issues in my advert by avoiding using any examples of extreme violence in the sport i.e. blood, knock outs and injury as these aspects could be offensive of inappropriate to for young viewers. I have managed to show the what boxing is like and what it is link therefore not to lead the viewer into a false sense of what the sport is like and what it entails.

I have avoided legal issues like release and consent by having the people I took pictures of and filmed  sign relece and cosent forms so I have permission to use their image. I've added my clients masthead to the form to make it look more professional and builds brand identity.










to improve upon the video that my client asked for I would have to gain permition from public enemy to use their song.  I would also have to gain consent from those who are recognisable in my campaign to be allowed to use their image lawfully



  • Obscene publication acts

-The publication of some thing that has a negative effect on your audience by accepted standards of morality

to follow this law I have not included any images or videos if gory injuries or knock outs as my audience may find this distressing or upsetting


Copy Right Designs and Patents act

Be able to use something that someone else has made and using a release and consent form to have their permeation to use their image.

Did avoided this law by using all of my own and original material apart from the music in the video for the gym which features a song by public enemy, this song would need to be changed because if it was broadcast it would break the law

No comments:

Post a Comment