Tuesday 4 October 2016

LO2: Treatment


Content of the advert

The adverts will tell people about the different sessions that the gym offers and what time and day those occur i.e. Young warrior’s session, Academy sessions, Self-train, Personal PT sessions, Educational boxing sessions and the other things that the gym takes part in with training i.e. track training.

Format of the advert

For my media product, I am going to have a video, print poster and internet adverts the campaigns purpose is to make people want to go to the gym and increase profit I want these adverts to include the type of sessions that the gym offers, process and times.

Synergy of the house style

I will use the previously set house style throughout my campaign by using the same fonts and colours I will be using a sans serif font mostly to convey seriousness and intensity and the gym already predominately uses the colour green so I will use that to keep it constant and feature the logo where possible.

Distribution channels

I am planning on distributing this through the social media account that already exists for the club specifically for the video and internet advert and the print advert will be distributed through local shops, schools and public spaces.

Forms I will need

I will be needing a visualisation diagram for the print and internet advert so I can show my client what is going to be made and ensure they are happy with it and a story board, release and release forms to gain  legal permission from the people I film or take pictures of, equipment list and possibly a script for my video advert.

Key Message

The key message of the campaign is to attend X box boxing academy and to encorperte the gyms ethos and values

Key imagery

My campaign will feature the gym’s house colours, themes and logos. the main house colours of the gym is green, black and white.

Identified criteria

The products must show the nature of the gym and have clear links to boxing and the video must show the different types of sessions available.  








No comments:

Post a Comment