Thursday 6 October 2016

LO2: target audience

My target audience are people who want to benefit them self by making themselves more physically fit, to lose wait or compete at boxing in an armature scene, I could use this to my advantage by using an ideal self in my campaign material. All NRS groups would apply to my campaign apart from those who are extremely poor obviously. People who liv within 10 miles of the gym would be a likely target audience so  i would consider reaching out to places like Shieroaks, kivotion park and woodsets and possibly Sheffield etc. the gym offers sessions form the ages of 5+. 

in short
  • people who want to stay or get fit
  • people who like boxing
  • all NRS groups
  • people who are within 10 miles of the gym give or take
  • peopled aged 5+

No comments:

Post a Comment